Toolwiz Time Freeze
Latest Version: 188.8.131.5200
Release Date: 2013-12-11
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (both 32bit and 64bit)
Category: System Utilities
File Size: 2.92 M
- If you want the SDK service, please send email to James@toolwiz.com.
- If you want Toolwiz Time Freeze old version which supports exiting freeze mode without reboot, you can download it here. Download Old Version.
- If you want the Toolwiz Time Machine, you can download it here. Download Toolwiz Time Machine.
Implement of VirtualizationCreate a virtual environment as a copy of the real system where allows an unmodified operating system with all of its installed software to run, keeping your actual system ‘frozen’ and away from unwanted changes and malicious threats. Nothing bad can happen to your PC while Toolwiz Time Freeze is up and running.
Operating System SupportRun multiple operation systems (real&virtual systems) at the same time on the same PC without reboot and easily switch between them to optimize your PC resources and improve efficiency
Infrastructure ConsolidationConsolidate the management and utilization of your system’s resources to help you build a more flexible and responsive IT infrastructure.
Restore & RecoveryNo matter what changes are made, no matter what happens, a simple restart will return things to the way they were. Modifications made to the settings can be undone, files downloaded from the web can be removed, and other unwanted changes will all can be undone when you restart your PC.
How is it Different?
- Protect your files and folders from unwanted changes and provides password protection;
- Keep System Safe from threats of virus, spyware, worm, Trojan, etc.;
- Enter Virtual System with a single click, no need to reboot computer;
- Easy System Restore and Recovery to remove unwanted changes;
- Add files to theFolder Exclution Feature;
- New Protection Mode greatly improves efficiency of virtual system.
- Put the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition. Creates a virtual environment as a copy of the real system and keeps the actual system in a constant state. prevents computer from unwanted changes and prevent malicious threats being made and doing harm to your computer, on which you run applications and surf the internet and perform online activities.
- Start up system protection. Prevents malicious threats being made and doing harm to your computer.it puts the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition
- Simply reboot to restore your system to the previous state. Keep the actual system in a constant state, keep your system safe and protect your computer from unwanted changes.
- You can add the files/folders you want to keep when Time Freeze is ON
- Make sure the windows system files are not in the protection list.
- Very easy switch between virtual & & real system.
- To enter virtual system, no need to reboot computer.
- No change MBR.
- It is free for any one, no need to pay anything.
- Run the installer silently with command line: Installer.exe /install
- Run the uninstaller silently with command line: Installer.exe /uninstall
- Start the Time Freeze silently with command line: ToolwizTimeFreeze.exe /freeze
- Stop the Time Freeze silently with command line: ToolwizTimeFreeze.exe /unfreeze
- Enable the Time Freeze when Windows starts silently with command line: ToolwizTimeFreeze.exe /alwaysfreeze
"Time Freeze has a simple interface for starting and stopping its main features as well as adding files to the File Protection feature (Time Freeze warns not to include Windows system files) and enabling password protection or changing your password." –CNET Editors’ ReviewRead the full review at: ToolWiz Time Freeze-CNET Editors’ review
"TimeFreeze is a definite keeper, it may not be exactly loaded with options but, for me anyway, that elementary approach is a huge part of the overall appeal. The rare combination of simplicity and total efficacy makes TimeFreeze an easy recommendation and eminently suitable for all users, regardless of levels of proficiency. TimeFreeze can be summed up perfectly in just two words – simply brilliant!" –MajorGeeks.comWatch the video tutorial by MajorGeeks.com :Using ToolWiz Time Freeze
"ToolWiz Time Freeze is a powerful, simple to use application with a very cool functionality; it enables the user to effectively protect files and folders by preventing any changes from coming to them. Even more so, ToolWiz Time Freeze can create a system wide environment where no changes will affect your files throughout all of your drives but still make it possible for you to browse, watch movies or play games." –SoftoxiRead the full review at: ToolWiz Time Freeze-Softoxi review
"Pokud často zkoušíte nové aplikace nebo občas potřebujete navštívit web, u kterého si nejste jisti, zda se na něm nenachází škodlivý software, nabízí se jako řešení instalace druhého systému do virtuálního počítače. Pokud na to nemáte dostatečný hardware, zajímavou alternativou je aplikace ToolWiz Time Freeze, která vytvoří virtuální obraz systému, ve kterém budete moci například testovat aplikace." –PC World.czRead the full review at: Freeware: ToolWiz Time Freeze pro virtuální obraz systému
"Time Freeze is an excellent application for preventing unwanted changes to your system by running it in sandbox mode. This way, you can avoid not just viruses, but also revert the installation of unwanted toolbars and hijacking agents." –AddictivetipsRead the full review at: Run Your Computer In A Virtual Environment, Protect It From Malware
"TimeFreeze is a definite keeper, it may not be exactly loaded with options but, for me anyway, that elementary approach is a huge part of the overall appeal. The rare combination of simplicity and total efficacy makes TimeFreeze an easy recommendation and eminently suitable for all users, regardless of levels of proficiency. TimeFreeze can be summed up perfectly in just two words – simply brilliant!" –Daves Computer TipsRead the full review at:TimeFreeze: easily create a secure virtual environment
"ToolWiz Time Freeze is a Free sandbox tool that keeps your system safe from any unwanted changes and malicious activity in low disk level. With a simple click, it puts your actual system under a virtual protection environment like a sandbox on the fly, in which you can evaluate software, test suspicious files, or even perform online activities." –Windows 7 HackerRead the full review at:ToolWiz Time Freeze Puts Your Windows Into A Sandbox When Needed
"This way, the freeware helps to keep your system safe and always like new,and it also provides higher-level of security to computer, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system." –The Windows ClubRead the full review at:ToolWiz TimeFreeze: Free system protection and restore software for Windows 7
"ToolWiz Time Freeze is one of those remove-all-changes-after-reboot type programs. When you turn on ToolWiz Time Freeze’s TimeFreeze protection, ToolWiz creates a temporary cache file* on your hard drive. Any and all changes made to your computer while TimeFreeze protection is enabled are stored in this cache file — no changes are made directly your system, files, or folders." –DotTech